TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My 46 inch samsung went black No sound and no pic.

Customer Question
my 46 inch samsung went...
my 46 inch samsung went black No sound and no pic.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/25/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Does power light on TV turn On or blink when push power button on TV or its remote?
- Does screen show any glow/backlight when turn On the TV?
Thanks.
no
OK, does any relay click sound come from TV when TV power cord plugs in?
how long before i am contacted ?
Hi,There is some problem with phone-call-support payment as I see error "Customer payment failed".We can still work it out on this chat thread so can you reply back with following info..- Does any relay click sound come from TV when TV power cord plugs in?- Can you remove back cover of TV for troubleshooting if working on it yourself?Thanks.
this is not working out . so I would rather cancel out of everything
No problem, please contact customer service at***@******.*** for billing issue.
Thanks.
what is going on ?
Did you get above reply to contact customer service to cancel the question as you asked for it?
shahid I am totally confused and want to cancel this entire TV help repair problem
I'm sorry about the confusion, I asked to continue troubleshooting here when phone call support fails to process the payment and you said to cancel the question so I gave you customer service email address to contact about cancellation the question as I have no control over such matters.
Hope this will help to clear the confusion.
I'm still willing/ready to assist you for your TV trouble if you wish to continue.
Thanks.
Louie, Technician