TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

There

Customer Question
Hi there...
Hi there
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Hi -I am trying to fix my Samsung TV after the click of death. I already removed the power supply circuit board and inspected the capacitors and fuses. None of them seem to be blown, but I can't still get the TV to turn on.Help!
Ivan
7/24/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. - Does power indicator light on TV lit or flash when push power button?- Do you get program sound from TV speakers?- Does screen glow/show backlight when TV is On?Thanks.
Hi Shahid -Nope on all the questions. Only when I plug the power cable to the power board I briefly get a light on the TV, and then the relay starts clicking. The TV doesn't come on at all.Thanks.
Ivan
Thanks Ivan for the info.This is typical symptom of main processor chip failure which is located on main board, main processor chip boots up, resets due to internal failure, again bots up and this keeps going on, this chip also sends Power On command to main power supply section so you hear it relay click-click sound while chip boots up and fails.swapping the main board of TV will help to resolve the problem, please find a label pasted on main board in TV for part number info that would be like BN94-02768B or some thing similar to search/google it to get price info and to order it if you wish to swap it by yourself in TV.If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...http://www.tvrepairpros.com/I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.Regards,Shahid.
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician