Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Zenith plasma tv about 3 yrs old. The picture and

Customer Question

We have a Zenith plasma tv about 3 yrs old. The picture and audio are working but the screen look dirty. The dirt doesn't move when the picture is moving. Help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question Is it the same if you use another input like a DVD player for example?not the DVR on any box you may be using but an entirely separate inputAnthony Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we haven't used or done anything different. turned it off came home turned it on and the picture is bad. I took a picture of sceen I could send if that helps.
Yes please do that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it doesn't do anything when I click on the +add files
I dont know how it works your end sorry please ask support by email at***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not happy with this whole experience so how do I get a refund.
I am sorry for that email same address above