Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations
30037186

Sorry it took so long to rate and tip you. It just slipped

Customer Question

Hi, sorry it took so long to rate and tip you. It just slipped through. I just bought a laptop. w8. I have it hooked up to my 60 inch tv with hdmi. the image goes off the screen. I cant see the scroll bar. I tried lowering the resolution in the control panel, but that didn't help. What do I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,When you lower the resolution, does it do anything?Did you lower the resolution for the correct display (#1 and/or #2)?How about setting the Multiple displays option to other option? Like Clone, Extend, Projector/external display only, etc.?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. I'm taking it back to the store. I'll let you know if they fix it. Thanks.

You're welcome. Does another laptop or desktop computer work fine with the TV?Do you have another HDMI cable to try? (or if your laptop has a VGA port or DVI port, then try it with the TV)OK, let me know how it goes. Thank you.