Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Need to remove bottom Stand bracket from a Model # ***** in

Customer Question

Need to remove bottom Stand bracket from a Model # ***** in order to attach it to an adjustable arm bracket
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. The are 5 screws, located on the lower back of the TV (not the bottom), that affix the stand to the TV. Remove all 5 screws and then pull the stand away from the set to remove it. These screws are pin-pointed on page 5 of the manual at the link below under: "Removing the Pedestal Stand" http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ImageBank/v20071108181600/Manuals/052/05226HL47.PDF If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to see my reply?