Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

When we purchased our TV , netflix option was on our TV apps.

Customer Question

When we purchased our TV , netflix option was on our TV apps. Someone erased it or it just vanished. Can you please help me get it back?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first note this please;Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).That being said ,could you please lookup your tv`s model number located on the back cover ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E701i-A3
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Ok then isn`t there a Netflix button on the tv`s remote ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but I can't get to work
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
I see that you requested a phone call , let me check a few things first ?
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
What does the tv do when you press the Netflix button ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got it!!!! Sweetness....but don't go yet. Its trying to launch......wooooot!!!! It did it!!!! Thank you, ***** *****!!
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
LOL glad to hear that
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
By the way , you can restore deleted apps by resetting the VIA DOCK to factory default , here is how its done , click the link below;https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7vwsm8cyj4y78e/2015-07-20_1129.png?dl=0If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .