TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sanyo model DP 42024 has no pic no sound after power failure.

Customer Question
The caption that tells what...
my sanyo model DP 42024 has no pic no sound after power failure. The caption that tells what channel and program is on comes on. there is power.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
7/20/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
HelloWelcome
The likelihood is that the set has lost its signals, if you are watching through a satellite or cable box please reboot the box by unplugging the box from wall-power waiting 5 mins then re-plugging back in again please let me know the results thank you Anthony
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician