Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

A wide band of the picture running across my samsung is lighter

Customer Question

A wide band of the picture running across my samsung is lighter than the rest of the screen, covering about 15% of total picture.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Could you tell me the full model number of the tv?Does this happen with all inputs/sources? (Cable/satellite, dvd, game, etc)?