How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Master Fix It Your Own Question
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9558
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Master Fix It is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the part/signal board 930b857005, or another name brand

Customer Question

I need the part/signal board 930b857005, or another name brand that I can use. I have a Mit-Projection VS 50607
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.This one will be tricky but please try these guys, I use often with great success for obsolete components and TV circuit boards;-)The only other option is to have the set sent out for this as they will check down to the component level to find the actual part failure and replace just that component no the entire board.I can also help there.And if you like that idea, you can check locally as many Home Audio shops now service these TV's.I will stick with you until we have a workable solution for you. Please rate my service to you kindly before you go, and have a nice weekend!\You will be able to reach after you rate, it cost nothing more to rate, and nothing for any additional questions about your TV;-)Thank you for choosing Just Answer.Thank youTech MichaelPlease visit: