Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

I have a tv connection

Customer Question

I have a tv connection to Foxtel with a Foxtel dish antenna and am asking if a free to air tv can use the same antenna? Can you do this for me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This can be done if you know which way the Free to Air signal is coming from.
You will need to drop the dish down and aim it toward the signal so it can receive it. This is usually at a 45-50 degree angle to a flat angle.
Then Unscrew the cable off the LNB connection and join a lead from this cable and strap the other end directly onto the dish. Thenrun the lead from the foxtel outlet to the tv as per normal.
You can then receive the signal.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to cancel out of this service immediately. I thought I was spending $5 and have already been hit with an additional charge.Peter Gabelish