TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am unable to have the channel I choose displayed on the screen.

Customer Question
My model is D32h-CO. Also, the...
I am unable to have the channel I choose displayed on the screen. My model is D32h-CO.
Also, the right & left sides of the picture are cut off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
7/17/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note this please;
Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).
That being said , could you please reply to me with the correct model number for the tv so i know you are there and we can proceed ?
D32H-CO
Vizio D32H-CO
Can`t get any info on this model but perhaps I can still help you .
Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?
Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?
I`m sorry but something came up and i will have to opt out now.
You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .
PS. Do not reply to this or it will be sent back to me instead of reposted.
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. As Jack asked previously, I'll need to know what you have connected to the tv currently (cable/satellite, dvd, etc).
I am using an HD box
Can you tell me how the box is connected to the tv (what type of connection - hdmi, component, etc) Can you tell me a bit more about not being able to choose the channel you want? How are you going about trying to change channels (on the tv buttons, vizio remote, box buttons, box remote, etc)?
Louie, Technician