Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

We used Haier TV Model LE46A2280a years. Suddenly remote

Customer Question

We used Haier TV Model LE46A2280a for two years. Suddenly remote control stop working. What i should do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Does the tv turn on and have picture/sound?
2. Do the controls on the tv itself work?
3. Did you buy an exact replacement Haier tv remote or a universal?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
I can see you are online but have not replied... my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
I am not equipped to answer your question via phone.
Please reply with this basic information:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1. tv turn on well.
2.TV set working properly.
3.I bought the same remote control: HTR-D09B. What You think about Sensor of remote control?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
In this case the remote sensor board inside the tv will need to be replaced. You can buy the part, take the back off the tv, and install it yourself. If you get stuck during the repair just REPLY back here.
Place to buy the remote sensor board:
https://www.encompassparts.com/item/9218666/Haier/TV-5210-743/Remote_Control_Board_Assembly
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,