Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an EXC9150 dvd home theater system in my camper. Looks

Customer Question

I have an EXC9150 dvd home theater system in my camper. Looks factory installed back in 2006. Turned it on last week, only picture color is red. Repair or throw it away? what is a good substitute? Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me about the tv used with this?
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Also to clarify - by component you mean red/green/blue+red/white rca cables, correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Smasung 19" LED TV, Series 4000. yes on the cables.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Samsung 19" LED TV, Series 4000. yes on the cables.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like you have a single set of rca inputs on the tv. This is set up to be a shared component or composite input.When you use component, it will still work on the composite input but give black/white or a miscolored screen.Grab the samsung remote, press the INPUT button, and be sure to select the COMPONENT (hd) input, rather than composite/aux/video.Let me know if that helps,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Any luck with that?