TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How long will my Insignia turn-off HMTLs take?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/14/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you mean hdmi?Can you please tell me a complete description of the problem, model number of each device, etc?
Oops. Yes, HDMI. Thanks.
I need the full model number of the tv and a complete description of the problem.Please be sure to reply back to me here on your original question only. Posting new questions costs you more and delays the process.
Louie, Technician