Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Having trouble connecting Haier HL22FW1 TV to a Cox 2220-R

Customer Question

Having trouble connecting Haier HL22FW1 TV to a Cox 2220-R Remote. Need codes
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Cox remote codes for Haier TV's are as follows: 1034, 0768, 1748, 1749, 1753, 2309, 2494 The link below is to the Cox 4-device remote manual to reference for programming: http://media.cox.com/support/print_media/tv/equipment/user_guides/remote_control/Cox_URC_8820_Users_Guide_FINAL.pdf If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The code worked but he TV says Does Not Support but it does show HDMI connection
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The remote will power the TV but says no signal
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
This new problem could simply be due to a bad HDMI cable- these cables can fail- even brand new ones. Check and make sure you're connected using an HDMI cable, and are selecting the correct HDMI port. If you are then replace that HDMI cable with a new one. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
You could also try shutting the TV off, disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable you have, and rebooting the cable box by unplugging it from power for about 10 seconds and plugging back in. HDMI is digital, and by nature finicky. If that doesn't work then replace the cable. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?