Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I lost my remote model M320nv how much would a new

Customer Question

i lost my remote for vizio model M320nv how much would a new one be
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I apologize for any delay in getting you an answer as well. Please keep in mind that most of our techs are based in the US, and most are not online at this time of night. It can take up to several hours sometimes to get an answer, before an expert is able to respond.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Typically there are 3 options here:1) An oem/factory remote (exact replacement)2) A "substitute" remote, which is like a universal remote but programmed exactly to replicate your original one even though it looks different3) A universal remote which may operate some (but usually not all) functions of the tv. An OEM remote is idea, because it will be exactly what the tv came with and work for all functions.For older tvs and more obscure brands, these are nearly impossible to find though, or are extremely expensive. Universal remotes in general don’t’ work well or at all (only a few of the most basic functions), which generally leaves you looking at higher end universal remotes as the only option. Here is the OEM remote, which is what I'd suggest: http://amzn.to/1K1tx2NIt is under $20, including shipping. As an alternate option, you may want to consider a higher quality universal remote to control all of your devices, such as a logitech harmony (click here for example) that will work for all of your devices. It is programmed through an easy to use software program on your computer, which downloads the most up to date remote and device codes from the internet, so it is virtually guaranteed to work with all equipment. It will also give you easy to use macro functionality, so you can press a single button to watch a movie for example, and it will turn on the dvd player, tv, and surround system, tune to the correct inputs on the tv, and start the movie playing, etc