How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jack Your Own Question
Jack, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9386
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
Type Your TV Question Here...
Jack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have misplaced my remote Samsung TV, Model LN40B630NIF.

Customer Question

I have misplaced my remote for my Samsung TV, Model LN40B630NIF. Do I have to order a specific remote. Is there any universal remote that can be purchased? I live in a very rural area so about the only place I will be able to go will be Wal Mart.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem.Yes a universal remote would do and Walmart sells all sorts of remotes just make sure it says Samsung on the package .If you just need the basic functions then a universal will do just fine but if you need advanced functions then you can order the original at the link below; this one; By the way , the power button is directly at the front and it is one of those P-TOUCH button type , does not click under your finger , just touch sensitive.You can download the manual for this tv by clicking the link below; that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .