Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I had a problem with my TV the picture would start to

Customer Question

Hello, I had a problem with my TV the picture would start to cut out and as it warmed up cut out completely. It would still work using the DVI ports or co-axle cable. I replaced the Main PCB assembly board and fixed the problem but since replacing the board the picture is upside down. The TV is a Samsung LED 3-D Model #UN55ES8000. Thank You
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
i have come across this before many times, you have simply fitted the wrong main-board for the set, the part-numbers will be different if you check them, you will need the correct part-number including any letters at the end of it.
Let me know your thoughts here
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Anthony,
Thank You for your help and what you said seems to be correct. The part number of the original Main PCB assembly is #BN94-06160Q and the replacement part number is #BN94-05586Y. I will not know positively if it fixed the problem until I send the wrong part back and get it replaced. I have contacted Samsung about the procedure and I am waiting on their reply. Thank You.
Rocky
OK Rocky let me know
Thank You
Anthony