Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Zenith flat screen manufactured in July 2004. I assume

Customer Question

I have a Zenith flat screen manufactured in July 2004. I assume it is a projector type but I'm not sure,it is quite large and on wheels. It has RCA connectors for DVD/DTV input and 1 DVI-HDTV input connector.Is there a way for me to connect my computer to this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Do you get any VGA input at rear of your TV?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No VGA Just 1 DVI-HDTV square connector and component 1 audio and video RCA connector and component 2 audio and video RCA connector and then some MONO RCA connectors
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
also has 1 S-video connector
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
You can connect your computer in DVI-HDTV square connector if similar connector or HDMI out port is available on your computer.
http://www.datapro.net/images/dvi.jpg
http://www.electronix.com/images/50-312.jpg
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.