Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My sony bravia kdl32l4000 out of the will no longer turn o

Customer Question

my sony bravia kdl32l4000 out of the will no longer turn on
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Is the powerlight lit or blinking on the front of the set please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.
Please let me know if you can do work or need more info
Regards
Anthony
Is there any possibility you can do this work?I will be happy to help you with it
If you don't feel comfortable with this then you have two options call in a tech or replace the set, now its a 32inch so only a small set and these smaller sets can be picked up quite cheaply
Let me know if I can do anything else
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain open
Regards
Anthony