Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 48" Westinghouse LED TV, about 2 and half years old.

Customer Question

I have a 48" Westinghouse LED TV, about 2 and half years old. It is increasingly difficult to turn on, and the screen requires quite a bit of juggling to come on (usually unplug and plug back in several times), even though the power light would be on. Once on, though, it works perfectly--until the next time you try to switch it on. I have left it on all day and all night in the last few days, just to get around the problem. What do you think is happening?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. What's the model number off of the back of the set, and how long have you owned it for?