TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

39 inch new insignia TV has no volume and I cannot get the

Customer Question
picture to fit screen properly...
39 inch new insignia TV has no volume and I cannot get the picture to fit screen properly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
7/6/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note that if you request a phone call , in most cases i can do that but the website charges for this is an EXTRA $18 and NOT TOTAL $18 .
For other billing inquiries phone # *****
That being said ;
If you are talking about recorded channels then I assume that you have a dvr/cable box.
In which case as cable boxes are known to cause sound problems , the first thing to try would be a reboot ;
Pull the cable box`s power cord off the wall outlet (cable box only) for a minute.
In the mean time turn off the tv and turn it back on only after you plug back the cable box power cord.
Note that it may take a couple of minutes for the cable box to reboot after you plug it back ,just give it time.
Let me know how that goes and if it corrects the aspect ratio as well then please take the time to rate my answer positively (use the stars to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you , otherwise do not rate at all , just let me know and we`ll try something else.
Note that you can reach me here at any time after rating if you have questions.
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician