Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have vizio 70 inch E7001A3. The tv come on ,and can swe the

Customer Question

I have vizio 70 inch E7001A3. The tv come on ,and can swe the black out light come on also ,but we can get a picture on the TV . We put a new main board on the TV and the still want come on
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.
Still and if have not been tried, consider/try replacing the T-CON board based on the above described symptom and what has been done.