Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Past few weeks my panasonic flat screen tv volumn loses

Customer Question

For the past few weeks my panasonic flat screen tv volumn loses volumn then returns. it goes up and down. Im not sure what part of the system is causing this problem. My tv signal comes thru at&t uverse, I have a blu ray devise attached and there is a panasonic sound system. How do I trouble shoot what is causing the problem
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Does this happen on all inputs/sources? (uverse, dvd, etc)?Is the sound coming from the tv speakers or the surround system?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You can stop, a neighbor and I have solved the problem and everything seems just fine.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Glad to hear it is working for you. I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I have no control over billing. However, you may contact customer service to request cancellation or a refund, as you've already paid the agreed upon price to correspond with an expert (myself).Best regards, Nathan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
While I was waiting for a response a friend and I were able to solve the problem. I promptly notified you of my success therefore did not need your assistance. You were still asking questions so did not provide me with a solution. Based on that I was not completely satisfied...
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Yes I understand. You replied back to me an hour after I asked you some follow up questions. I did not have an opportunity to provide an actual answer, so there is nothing to be satisfied or dissatisfied with. I realize you do not need further help. I'm trying to convey that I can't give you a refund, I'm just the "tech guy" and am not privy to billing/account issues.If you want your deposit refunded you will need to follow up with customer service.