TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The internet was lost while. Now I cannot get the TV

Customer Question
The internet was lost for...
The internet was lost for a while. Now I cannot get the TV service back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/4/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hi, Please elaborate what exactly you can't get service from- are you trying to view regular TV? If so, it's not likely this has much to do with your Internet, but moreso with your cable provider.
Please provide the following details:
1) What's the model number off the back of the TV?
2) How do you receive broadcasts (Cable Box, SAT Box, antenna, etc.)?
3) What exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?
vizio television not coming on and the cable box is just flashing
my television is not working and the cable box is just flashing
If the TV is not turning on, then this has nothing to do with the internet or cable- the TV should turn on regardless. I need to know: 1) What is the model number off of the back of the Vizio? 2) What signs of life are on the TV (does the screen light up when you press power, is the power light Amber, White or not lit at all)? 3) How long have you owned the TV for?
nothing comes on when i press the ON button
Please reply back to everything requested so we can proceed. 1) What is the model number? 2) How long have you owned it for? 3) What color is the power LIGHT on the TV?
and no the screen does'nt light when i press the on button
Please read my Info Request in full and reply back if you would like assistance.
the television is only a year old and if i can't speak to someone and have human communication then i will jus
Okay, I will opt out. Good luck.
just go with another cable company!
We are NOT your cable company. Your TV has a hardware failure, that is why I am asking you to tell me what the model number if the TV is and also how long you have owned it for.
that is what iam talking about the darn cable box is just flashing and the television will not come on no light nothing
Box flashing is a bad box. TV not turning on is a faulty TV. Since you cannot reply back with the model number off the back of the set, and also how long you have owned it for, wI cannot help you I'm afraid. I am opting out of the dialogue and perhaps another expert can assist you.
Louie, Technician