TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get my sharp Aquos LC-32D41U Lcd

Customer Question
tv in service mode my...
how do i get my sharp Aquos LC-32D41U Lcd tv in service mode my tv as stated the picture is black and the sound is normal I am a totally disabled veteran so i have no money. this set is 9 years old and never had any problems picture is as clear as it was when new
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/5/2015
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, please consider an experiment. Power on the TV and set to a program/channel. If at all possible, darken the room where the TV is. Wait for about 5 minutes or more. Shine a flashlight at an angle (not directly) and nearly but not touching the screen where the volume level / menu display is usually seen. Press the VOL UP/DOWN or MENU button and note if a dark/ghostly image of the volume level or MENU could be seen.Please post back the results/observations once done.The above is a test to determine if it is an internal issue; the backlighting system.
the information you gave is useless as the tits on abore hog please refund me my money.