TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
T. Sharp tv is outside led flat screen. Led sharp flat
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
it was on and working then just went black the power button is blinking green but no sound no picture if I try to turn off manually the blinking green button will not turn off it will only turn off if you unplug it … read more
Have a Sharp Aquos Model LC-52LE832U. Trying to find out how
Hey Pearl, have a Sharp Aquos Model LC-52LE832U. Trying to find out how to toggle between HDMI and cable, as I am connecting Apple TV. Can you help? Thanks Wendy … read more
I have a Sharp LC C5255U, I can't get it to power up, and
Louie, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I have a Sharp LC C5255U, I can't get it to power up, and the power light just keeps plinking, can you help me? … read more
I have a Sharp Aquos LC-40LE430M LCD color television. I
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
I have a Sharp Aquos LC-40LE430M LCD color television. I normally connect my HP laptiop via HDMI3. However, I had accidentally disable the Sharp LCD icon for the speaker playback devices on my laptop.… read more
I have a sharp aquos and need to know the specs for
Harry, tv technician
I have a sharp aquos and need to know the specs for compatibility with another system. A LC 40LE700UN, Serial number###-##-#### … read more
I can't connect to the Internet. I can connect to WiFi but
Pete, Senior Engineer
I can't connect to the Internet. I can connect to WiFi but when I run the internet connection test, it fails. I've never been able to connect through my TV … read more
I have the same problem as Josie but I can't get the
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
Anthony I have the same problem as Josie but I can't get the industry initialise after getting the K in the corner? It's a sharp aquos 19" tv I have. This has happened to my FB a few times and normall… read more
The power light is flashing one flash and one quick flash
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
The white power light is flashing one long flash and one quick flash and tv will not turn on. Tv is a sharp aquos model LC- 70LE734U. … read more
Sorry for the delay, but I have a brand new 80 inch tv
Jack
Jack, technician
Sorry for the delay, but I have a brand new 80 inch tv screen that need repaired … read more
Sharp lc-80le844u has a waek blue drive on grey scale on all
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
sharp lc-80le844u has a waek blue drive on grey scale on all settings. this has been progressing since I bought the set new. I now have the blue drive pushed to 30 and green drive to -27 to get a blac… read more
PIcture is too large for the screen. Sharp-lc-70le650u.
Jack
Jack, technician
PIcture is too large for the screen JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: sharp-lc-70le650u JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs? Cu… read more
I somehow locked the secret number on my brand new sharp Aquos
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I somehow locked the secret number on my brand new sharp Aquos television set. I need to redo the initial set up and it won't let me… read more
ON 02/27/10 I purchased a Sharp AQUOS 32 Black LCD HDTV -
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician
ON 02/27/10 I purchased a Sharp AQUOS 32" Black LCD HDTV - LC32E67U/ 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution/ 16:9 ASV Superlucent Panel Technology/ Vyper Drive Game Mode/ 4 HDMIs/ PC Input/ Built-In ATSC/QAM… read more
Hi Guys, Im thinking about buying a cracked screen Sharp
TOM
TOM, tech
Hi Guys, I'm thinking about buying a cracked screen "Sharp Aquos LC-45GD1E 45" LCD" Television. Here are the details below. Do you think it worth replacing the screen? Product Identifiers Brand Sharp … read more
WE HAVE A SHARP AQUOS REMOTE VIEWING SYSTEM. YOU HOOK UP THE
Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Service Technician
WE HAVE A SHARP AQUOS REMOTE VIEWING SYSTEM. YOU HOOK UP THE AV CENTER TO YOUR REGULAR TV AND WATCH THE SHARP TV ANY WHERE UP 100 FT AWAY. WE DROPPED THE TV AND NEED TO EITHER FIX IT OR GET A NEW ONE.… read more
My sharp aquos, 9 month old, will not turn on all of a sudde
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My sharp aquos, 9 month old, will not turn on all of a sudden. Blue power buttion on (later flashing), green light(OPC) flashing. Please help!Model-LC-32GP3U-B I realized you might want model-LC-32GP3… read more
have a Sharp Aquos LC-26DA5U TV. For the change to digital,
Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Service Technician
have a Sharp Aquos LC-26DA5U TV. For the change to digital, I bought an UHF/VHF/FM antenna from Radio Shack and used the EZ scan function to get digital channels. However, it is not working. what can … read more
I have a Sharp Aquas LC-32D41u. The picture periodically goes
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have a Sharp Aquas LC-32D41u. The picture periodically goes off while the sound stays on. I have rebooted through the cable box but it continues to go off. I have to turn the TV off and on to restor… read more