Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Vizo - 10803P It was working great. I moved and

Customer Question

I have a Vizo - 10803P It was working great. I moved and when it was set up, I have a picture but with Red lines going Vertical, starting on the Right side. The longer it stays on, the bigger and wider the lines become.
How do we resolve this. I can't get any answers and my husband wants to get rid of it. Now if I remember, my tv screen is a (think) 50", therefore, Im
not ready to dispose of it until I know its a lost cause. If it can be fixed, please tell me how or where to go for help. Im hoping not to have to carry this tv to a service (Best Buy) to get fixed. Its too heavy for me to lift and get it to my car. OK - this is what I know. Cant you help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your Vizio TV?
This info will help to troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks.