TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need to replace panasonic part TNPH09152A because I have

Customer Question
no power. I was hooking...
I need to replace panasonic part TNPH09152A because I have no power. I was hooking up an Ipad through an HDMI cord, and when I went to plug in the Ipad to an outlet it popped and sparked and the TV dvd player went black and I haven't been able to power on either for 2 days now. The IPad was fine.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
7/3/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, thanks for the request. I am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Are you talking about the board with the audio/video input jacks?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Hi Mike, the model no. is TC-P65GT30. Yah the board with the jacks
Here are some places to buy-
eBay (used):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281719983640
moduslink (refurb):
http://www.moduslinkptstvboards.com/txn-a1ntuus/
encompass (new):
https://www.encompassparts.com/item/9461181
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician