TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All that I can get is no signal on screen. My other TV in bed…

Customer Question
All that I can get...
All that I can get is no signal on screen. My other TV in bed room on same cable is OK. It work OK when I turned it off last night.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/3/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Is this Philips TV hooked to separate cable box and use cable remote to change the channels?
Thanks.
No
OK, so how the TV gets cable channel signal?
Is coaxial cable plugged directly in TV?
Do you use TV remote to change channels in TV?
It worked perfectly last night. The cable connection on the wall is the same wall in the bedroom and that tv is working ok
I understand and need the info to get to know the connection setup for cable to TV as I can't see the things there from here so please reply with requested info to troubleshoot the issue.
- How the TV gets cable channel signal?
- Is coaxial cable plugged directly in TV?
- Do you use TV remote to change channels in TV?
I think this is a scam. You didn't call me back or give me any info. I will protest any payment requested to my Visa Card !!!
I'm sorry if you felt like that, in fact I'm still waiting the info requested in my previous reply and unfortunately can't make phone call at this time so you wont be charged for phone call support.
Requested info are as follows once again..
- How the TV gets cable channel signal?
You may also please contact customer support at***@******.*** for any billing/refund issue if don't want to proceed.
Thanks.