Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried the followings to de-activate Netflix:
1. Begin from the Netflix home screen.
2. Navigate up and select Settings or the Gear icon.
3. Select Sign out.
4. Select Yes to confirm.
- If you cannot locate Settings or the Gear icon, then please do the following:
1. From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence:Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
2. Select Sign out or Deactivate.
- If that still does not work, please sign in the Netflix account, that is on the TV, at the website below:https://www.netflix.com/ManageDevices
, then you can sign out all device(s) connected to that Netflix account
, (may take up to 8 hours to take effect.)
- If needed, change that Netflix account password *****https://www.netflix.com/YourAccount
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.