TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

A new modum was installed yesterday (7/1) and now I can't get…

Customer Question
A new modum was installed...
A new modum was installed yesterday (7/1) and now I can't get Netflix on my t.v. I was watching Netflix on (6/30} On 6/30 I still had the old modum.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
7/2/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need more info: 1) What's the model number off the back of the TV? 2) How do you receive Netflix on the set- is it a built in TV APP, or through a Roku Box, Apple TV box, or Blu Ray player? 3) Also a new Modem won't prevent you from watching Netflix, but a new "Router" will. Can you get me the Brand and Model Number off of the box that was replaced?