TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp Vision Rear Projection TV 61r-WP5H and it just…

Customer Question
I have a Sharp Vision...
I have a Sharp Vision Rear Projection TV 61r-WP5H and it just started with red, blue, green horizontal lines through the picture. The wierd thing is if we use the Xbox pictures if beautiful, even if we go to Netflix picture beautiful. It is only when we watch regular television. We use a DTV Box with an anetena hooked to it and then the DTV box to Input 1.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
7/1/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

If youpress the menu button of the sets own remote control are these horizontal lines OVER the top of the menu OR behind it?

Anthony

Behind it the menu is clear and in color

You have a problem with the DTV box if the menu is OK other inputs are OK that just leaves the box you may need to replace it, you could reboot the box unplug from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again that sometimes clears issues like this however it may just need replacing Let me know if you have any doubts or any concerns please A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site, please note the question will remain openRegardsAnthony