Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Westinghouse model LTV40W1HDC that has failed - believed

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse model LTV40W1HDC that has failed - believed to be caused from an electric company blink ( outage ) they call it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you describe the "failed" more for me?Will it not turn on?Blinking power/status light?Any sound?Any brightness from the screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I signed in to work with an expert named Jack, which they lead me to believe he was currently online ready to assist me. - He seemed to have knowledge of this exact model by pervious posts - no offense to you .
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Your question was routed to the tv expert group as a whole, not a specific person. The initial site comes up showing individual techs but they are not necessarily always online or available. I can opt out and let Jack respond if you prefer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have specific troubleshooting knowledge & familiarity with this model of TV -
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Without having any information in the initial question of your intent, skill level, symptoms, etc, I'll opt out and let Jack or another expert step in.Please do not reply back at this point or you'll be routed back to me. You should get an email notice if/when another tech replies.Best of luck to you,Nathan