How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 2557
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get a chord older GE Spacesaver,

Customer Question

Where can I get a chord for an older GE Spacesaver , hung kitchen TV ? The TV has a four prong unit in the back of the set. The chord then plugs into a regular wall unit. It's the electrical power plug that I need.Is there a name for the chord? The original was lost when I had some kitchen work done. Naomi XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
HelloWelcomeThanks for the Question I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set? Thank YouAnthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model #4459 gpo
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
No sorry I have nothing on this please do not do anything I will opt out
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 2 years ago.
Hello I would like to help you.
Is it possible for you to take a picture of the back of the TV showing the connection where the cable plugs in. am upload it here or send a link where it can be viewed.
There are many different types of cables and I want to make sure I get the correct one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't turn TV around