TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why my LG TV want scan any channels?

Customer Question
Why my LG TV want scan any channels?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
7/1/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?
2. Was this tv receiving cable channels before with it's built in tuner? Did something happen like you moved? or?
3. To be clear, you are able to perform the scan and watch the tv scanning but it just doesn't find any channels at all. Is that correct?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **