TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The mute stays on i cant get sound

Customer Question
the mute stays on...
the mute stays on i cant get sound
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/30/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Can you actually see the mute icon on the display please?
Anthony

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.