TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio TV that is equiped with what appears to be an…

Customer Question
I have a vizio TV...
I have a vizio TV that is equiped with what appears to be an head phone jack. My head phone jack fits perfectly but no sound comes out the the audio from the TV speakers continue. Is there a way to connect regular head phones to my TV?
Calvin
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Calvin i will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set then about 10 mins to go through the data on the set thank you
Let me know
Anthony