Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My LGtv wont turn on. when i hit the tv power button on my

Customer Question

my LGtv wont turn on. when i hit the tv power button on my remote the red led turns green and flashes a few times but doesnt bring it to life. ive tried this many times and it does the same thing over and over again. thanks for your insight. Don
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?
3. Besides using the remote, what else have you done to try to get the tv working? explain
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **