Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I would like to buy a tv stand guide with 6 screw holes

Customer Question

Hi! I would like to buy a tv stand guide with 6 screw holes at the back.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the full model number of the tv?Are you looking for an original part that came with the tv that is now missing, or are you looking for a wall mount bracket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
32pf5320728
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i just want the neck part of the tv stand for a 32" philips flat screen to put it on a table top. thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have one that has holes for four screws, but the tv has six ... will just using the 4 screw tv neck work or do i have to have the 6 screws. I will buy one today if you have one in stock. thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi!! Are you still there?