TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sanyo DP50749. When I press the power button the power…

Customer Question
I have a Sanyo DP50749...
I have a Sanyo DP50749. When I press the power button the power light comes on for about 2secs and then shuts off, there's an audible click coming from power board, this cycles twice. Then nothing. I've taken off the back, unplugged the y and nothing. When I unplug the x the screen comes on and I get a display of " no signal"
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
6/30/2015
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Hi, good morning, I'm sorry to hear that. How old is your TV?Also has the TV been unplugged recently or have their been any power outages or storms in your area just prior to this event?Thank youTech Michael
Louie, Technician