TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to remove a swivel Base off a Samsung Flat screen.Got…

Customer Question
Trying to remove a swivel...
Trying to remove a swivel Base off a Samsung Flat screen.Got the bas off now I have a round piece at the bottom of the TV?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/30/2015
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
On the back you see 4 screws with an S.
Unscrew these and the base part comes out.
Like in this photo
Click me to open
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you