Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Samsung led tvseries 8000(8 tv I have Comcast cable

Customer Question

I have a Samsung led tvseries 8000(8 tv I have Comcast cable and at the bottom of the screen their is capability of the tv that appears for 45 seconds then disappears how do I get rid of this scroll?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. What does this scroll at the bottom say exactly?
3. Do you have the original Samsung remote there?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
It looks like you are online but have not replied... we need more information (additional details may be required):
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
model # *****
scroll: led tvseries 8000 (8 ultra/lim internet tv content services
I have the original Samsung remote
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Great, give me a few minutes to get your answer...
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Your tv is in "Store Demo" mode and needs to be switched to "Home" mode using the Samsung remote:
Press the SOURCE button to select TV mode, and go to MENU goto Setup goto Plug & Play press ENTER. Follow the steps on the screen to complete the setup and be sure to choose "HOME MODE". Exit the menu then use the SOURCE button to get back to where you were before.
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy. Doing that destroys my standing here as a professional and does not issue you a refund. Instead REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Let me know exactly what happened when you used the original Samsung remote to perform this process:
How far in the process did you get?
Did you complete the process?
What is stopping you from completing the process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was not able to get into TV mode after hitting the source button just tv came I clicked on it but wasn't able to proceed into menu......
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
So you press SOURCE on Samsung remote.
A list comes up and "TV" is in the list.
You highlight "TV" press OK/ENTER.
Then what do you see on the screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not home now I will let you know what happens when I get home tonight I thought you hit you hit the arrow key to get into TV not ok/enter not sure there was a ok/enter key on my remote will look tonight....
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
sure, just let me know