Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an ASTAR TV. It just went off while I was watching.

Customer Question

I have an ASTAR TV. It just went off while I was watching. I could not get it to come back on. When I push Power to turn on it is green and immediately goes to red and is blinking. It does not stop blinking so I turned TV off in back. Can you tell me a solution?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 years ago.
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note that if you request a phone call , in most cases i can do that but the website charges for this are an EXTRA $18 and NOT TOTAL $18 .
For other billing info phone # *****
That being said ;
Did it quit while watching it or simply would not come on today ?
Did this problem happen all of sudden or gradually got worse over the last few days/weeks ?
Like it would take longer than usual or repeated attempts before it would turn on ?