Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We have a Sylvania LC1955lx that is stuck in a mode...we must

Customer Question

We have a Sylvania LC1955lx that is stuck in a mode...we must have accidentally hit a button and cannot get it back to original working order. It has the #1 in the upper right hand corner and "No Signal" in the middle of the screen. We do not have the original remote, but our Direct TV remote has been set to operate this TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Does the Directv remote has a button labeled as Input or Source?
Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Either push Input/Source button on Directv remote and select correct video input in TV to get directv box picture OR push Channel button (up or down) repeatedly on TV lower front till you get Video Input and check Video, Component, HDMI1, HDMI2 (whichever is connected to directv box through connection wires) to get picture back in TV.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.