TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio now rapidly blinks on and off about every 1/2 a second.

Customer Question
This phenomenon stopped for a...
my Vizio now rapidly blinks on and off about every 1/2 a second. This phenomenon stopped for a month or so, then started it again. Is it worth fixing?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **