TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung tv and it is not connecting or finding

Customer Question
Hi I have a...
Hi I have a Samsung tv and it is not connecting or finding any wifi
please help... it has been like this for a while, I got it repaired in December under warranty and I honestly don't think it has worked since then. Is there somehow I can reset factory defaults to fix or reboot wifi in tv
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/28/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Please begin by rebooting the router and the TV by unplugging both from wallpower waiting 5 mins then try again to locate the router at the set, let me know if anything changes
Anthony