TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to get mother board no 32p2307ee tv

Customer Question
i need to get mother...
i need to get mother board for model no 32p2307ee tv
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2015
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 3 years ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Good morning, you can get the main board from a few different places.One is Sears parts direct:(###) ###-#### ***** would try them first as they will be the most cost effective likely for this board and I know the quality and warranty is very good with them.If you need another source please let me know there will be no further cost for my assistance. I will stick with you until you have this working,please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)Thank you and have a great day!