TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HISENSE TV I HAVE HAD THIS SET UP WITH USING A PHILLIPS

Customer Question
HISENSE TV I HAVE HAD...
HISENSE TV I HAVE HAD THIS SET UP FOR AWHILE WITH USING A PHILLIPS MULTI REMOTE NO PROBLEMS UNTIL I GOT UP ONE MORNING AND THE LIGHT ON THE REMOTE WAS FLASHING WITH HISENSE TV SO I PRESSED OKAY. SINCE THEN IT WILL NOT OPERATE THE TV OR CABLE I HAVE TRIED TO PUT BOTH PRODUCTS INTO THE REMOTE AGAIN AND IT COMES UP SETTING OKAY. I DO NOT HAVE A HISENSE MANUAL ONLY PHILLIPS MANUAL TO THE REMOTE .SO FAR I HAVE FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE TV(RTIGHT) THE MENU , SOURCE , CHANEL ,VOLUME ,POWER BUTTONS WHICH IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET A PICTURE MANAGED TO GET SETTING ON AV1 WHICH IS WHAT WE HAD OUR SETTING ON AND AV2 FOR FOXTELL STILL REMOTE IS NOT WORKING EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS OKAY
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2015
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I advise you to replace the Philips remote - esp. if it turns out it cannot control *any* device any more. If even going through the original setup again, produces no useful result, then the remote is presumably damaged/broken or in need of replacing. Note: I presume that you have tried replacing batteries in the remote, before trying to set it up for your TV etc. again? that would be advisable.