TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG 60 inch plasma that is 4 years old. It is putting…

Customer Question
I have an LG 60...
I have an LG 60 inch plasma that is 4 years old. It is putting pink and purple clouding in shadow areas. It is progressively getting worse.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Is it possible for you to take a good picture of TV screen and attach it here or upload it any fiel sharing site and post here to file link so I can view the pink and purple clouding issue which will help to troubleshoot the problem?
Thanks.