TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Bose AV18 and it is connected to multiple rooms.

Customer Question
Suddenly, it only works on...
I have a Bose AV18 and it is connected to multiple rooms. Suddenly, it only works on line 1 for the main connection for CD. The other inputs + Line B for the other rooms are very distorted and garbled. In addition, even when I switch between the TV and AUX input, it plays the Aux input (in garbled fashion)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Have you tried disconnecting the entire system ( the external amps and the main unit) from power for 5 minutes and then plugging it all back in?
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?